Friday 30 November 2012

Love's Mandarin subject

My favourite subject is Mandarin. It is a new subject for me. I study this subject because this subject were among one of the subjects that I learned in semester one. At first I was given the choice whether to take the subject of Arabic or Mandarin as a third language. Without thinking, I am confident with my decision to take Mandarin as a third language subject. In fact, my interests are more likely to mandarin language even before this I had never studied it.




When the first mandarin class began, my friends and I are taught from the beginning. Lecturers who teach us also a very good and funny. We taught one at a time so that we can pronounce the words correctly. In addition, the lecturers also want us to understand each of the words spoken. Usually,in our Mandarin class was never far with laughter because our lecturers will make jokes and mandarin words that we say is wrong. This is because every word mandarin has different tone or intonation. There is also the same word mandarin but we should see the tone of it because it brings a different purpose.


Our mandarin class every Wednesday. When we run out to learn a topic, the lecturer would ask us to read and memorize every word that we have learned and examples of sentences in the Mandarin book. This is because the lecturer will test us by asking the questions that we have learned. If one of us cannot answer the question, the lecturer will not get mad but get them to learn and continue to learn to be proficient in Mandarin. Lecturer told us to memorize and so because he want our skilled and understand quickly in Mandarin. When we understand a word, there is no problem for us to answer Mandarin test. Mandarin test consists of four parts, namely the quiz online, the dialogue in pairs or oral, listening test and written test.


In mandarin book contains eight sections of the title. Each title provides a different story. That is why I enjoy learning Mandarin because it is a new experience for me. Although not proficient in Mandarin speaking, I will try and not easily give up to continue studying it. I never feel tired and bored when  I enter the mandarin class. Assignment given by lecturer will my friends and I are trying to do as much as possible. This is because my friends and I did not want to disappoint the lecturers who have taken the trouble to teach us that non-native-speaking mandarin language to make we can understand and speak a bit of word in Mandarin.





No comments:

Post a Comment