Friday 30 November 2012

When I think all of them,my heart always smiles

Practice this prayer
My name is Ernie Zulaiha Binti Mohd Raisman Ng. I have a happy family. My family consisting of "abah,mama,along,angah,kakak and I have one younger brother" and I also have a new family member's that is my sister-in-law and a niece. 

My father's name is Mohd Raisman Ng Bin Abdullah. My father was born in 29 December 1961. My father was 51 years old. He worked as a manager of Panasonic factory in Malim,Malacca. My father's was a loving person.He have 3 siblings and he was the eldest brother. My father was previously a Chinese and started in Islam at the age of 20's. While he was called as a Muslim , my father and we are still close to the father's family who is a Chinese.
             My mother's name is Muzaroah Binti Hj. Marzuki. My mother was born in 18 May 
             1962. My mother was 50 years old. My mother's was a loving and caring person.
             She is a housewives . Before this,she worked at a factory for 15 years and 
             she stopped working when she start pregnant my younger brother.  She advises 
             me to study hard in order to succeed in life and in the Hereafter. My mother have 
             5 siblings and she was the youngest.  My mother would care as best as possible 
             when i'm not feeling well. She is first person would be worry if my
             health is not good.








             My eldest brother name is Mohd Khaironnie Ng Bin Mohd Raisman Ng . He was
             born in 10 February 1985 . Now,he was 27 years old. He worked as a officer
             e-commerce in Malacca. My brother is getting married on 2 October 2010 . He has
             a beautiful wife and his wife from Gurun,Kedah . His wife's name is
             Wan Abirah Binti Wan Ismail. They were blessed with a cute daughter named
             Puteri Nur Damia Arissa who is now 1 year 4 months . My brother and his wife met
             while studying together in Universiti Utara Malaysia. Owh,so sweet..!!



             My second brother name is Mohd Khairien Ng Bin Mohd Raisman Ng . He was
             born the same date with my eldest brother but different years. He was born in
             10 February 1987. He was 25 years old. He is not getting married and continuing
             his education to diploma level in computing in Cosmopoint College,Malacca.
             Now,he is already graduated.
             Congratulations,"angah"..!!



            My sister's name is Amilia Yasmin Binti Mohd Raisman Ng. She was born in
            9 June 1990 . She was 22 years old. Now, she could still continue her studies at
            a degree level in economics in Universiti Utara Malaysia,Pulau Pinang. Next year
            she will graduated. She was a cool person and likes to watching the movies
            especially movies "Twilight". She never missed to watch movies "Twilight" story.


           My younger brother name is Muhammad Khaidir Ng Bin Mohd Raisman Ng.
           He was born in 19 September 1996 . He was 16 years old. He study at
           Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mahkota,Umbai,Malacca. Next year,
           he will sitting a big test that is SPM. I hope he can do the the best.
           I will always pray for him.

           I LOVE THEM SO MUCH..!!!..MY BIG FAMILY





















No comments:

Post a Comment