Friday 30 November 2012

Oh my English..my favourite subject


From beginning of my schooling day until I entered to university as far as remember I have an attraction for English. English always gives me extra energy and satisfaction in my study. I never feel anything boring about this subject. As my father is a manager in Panasonic factory,he always helps me to learn the subject well. This is because my father always speak in English everyday in his worked. He always gave encouragement to me to not give up when facing difficulties during the lesson. This subject need not memorizing like parrot.


My favourite subject is English because English is the basis of our ability to communicate with one another. English has taught me numerous skills and has helped me to become an analytically minded individual, changing my perspective on various issues. English has contributed to my overall growth as a young person, as it has showed me the many points of views, ideas, and beliefs of the human population. English has opened my eyes on many issues, and helped me to develop skills, intellectually as well as theoretically.



Besides, I can see how important a person who mastered in English language to make it easier to interact and communicate. For some people who are proficient in English much easier for him to communicate, especially when we are dealing with people who come from outside the country. It will also increase our self-confidence and prevent us fooled when dealing with others. For example, individuals who pursue their studies abroad, they will be more confident to socialize, interact and communicate if they fluency in English. Let us take the example of an entrepreneur who traded overseas, where he mastered the English language, it will prevent him from being cheated.


I think English is not a tough subject. Simply practise English grammar and text books daily and  I shall gain knowledge about it. I read the newspapers daily and try to understand the headlines of the newspaper. I will memorise, understand and speak. With continuous practice, I hope also can speak and writting very well without any grammar error. Although my english not very good but I try to do the best that I am good and fluency in speaking english.

















1 comment:

  1. Hello I have amde a website on JEE MAins exam please visit www.jeemainsadvanced.com

    ReplyDelete